The GANA Proudly Supports Georgia's Nurse Anesthesia Program
GRU: The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree program at Georgia Regents University is noted for its cutting-edge approach and is a leader in intergrating high fidelity simulation into its curriculum.....check it out at http://www.georgiahealth.edu/Admissions/programs-graduate/nursing-anesthesia.html
GRU nurse anesthesia students in the lab
- GRU Student Liaison to the GANA
Learn More About Becoming a Nurse Anesthetist
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetist
- The Nurse Anesthetist Resource Site (So you Want to be a CRNA?)
- US News Nurse Anesthesia Rankings
- Nurse Anesthetist Programs by Cost
- Become a CRNA
- Guide to Anesthesia Careers
- What Potential Students Need to Know about the Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program Interview Process
- Spring/Summer 2012 Newsletter
- Fall/Winter 2011 Newsletter
- Spring/Summer 2011 Newsletter
- Spring/Summer 2010 Newsletter
Jannine Deraney, Blair Reeder, Sarah Reed, Megan Joyner, Steve Smith and Allison Jones exhibiting at the Georgia Association of Nursing Students (GANS) Convention
Steve Smith, Malorie Brewer, Winner of the 2013 GANA Oustanding Student Nurse Anesthetist of the Year Award, and GANA President Mark Schmitz
Georgia Regents University SRNAs Taylor Hosner and Malorie Brewer in attendance at the 2013 AANA Annual Meeting in Las Vegas.
1185487 - GRU SRNAs Vito Crispo, Shaundra Davis, Jon Speed, Blair Reeder with Professor Amy Masiongale and Program Director Jim Masiongale — in Las Vegas, NV.
Jo Sineath CRNA and SRNAs Taylor Hosner, Tiara McCaskill and Malorie Brewer Exhibiting for the AANA at the World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia at the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) Legislative Summit. — at Georgia World Congress Center.
CRNA Jo Sineath and GRU senior students Malorie Brewer and Tiara McCaskill represented the GANA at the Georgia Rural Health Association Capitol Day on 2/20/2013